How to Run PHP in Windows 7?

Anyone can help? I need to run HipHop PHP on a Windows based development environment. Im running Windows 7, I know the version located at facebook's repository is built for Linux, however I need to run it on Windows.
Some things to consider> 1- I don't want to install a Virtual Machine, I have VMWare, but it would be terrible to install it only for that 2- No CyWin either...

Answer Is:

There are two options for you:
  • Try compiling it yourself. If it fails, fix the code so it will compile.
  • Consider if there's another way to solve your problem (i.e., other tools than HipHop).
What have you done to solve your problem? Why did you conclude that HipHop was the right solution for your problem? What errors did you bump into when trying to install HipHop? These are such questions that you probably should ask yourself. They might help you to figure out how to solve your problem.



0 comments: